Michelle’s grandmother Elly saw her GP complaining of lethargy. A blood test showed she had severe anaemia and prompted her doctor to explore further, leading to the discovery of her bowel cancer. Elly’s cancer was described as aggressive, but because it was identified at an early stage it was able to be treated. Elly recently celebrated her 97th birthday and the family is proactive about screening, and looking out for symptoms particularly knowing that there’s a history of bowel cancer in the family.
Made from a heavy weight french terry and washed to provide a super soft and relaxed feel making it a great wardrobe staple.
- 100% Cotton french terry
- Navy Blue
- Felt Laser cut lettering
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hemline
- Relaxed fit
- Designed in Australia. Made in China
- Sizing chart
Although the Jodi Lee Foundation team are mighty, we are a small team.
Please allow 72 business hours for your order to be received and your item to be hand packed before being shipped to you.
Orders placed on weekdays after 3.00pm, on weekends or on a public holiday will be processed within 72 hours commencing the start of the following business day.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and appreciate your support in helping us save lives.
We have endeavoured to create JLF garments you'll love and keep.
We will accept change of mind returns only under the following conditions:
- Your return must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery.
- The item must be in original condition - unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Please download and complete a refund request form and include it with the item in your return parcel.
- Returns are accepted on clothing only. We are unable to accept change of mind returns on caps.
- If your return is accepted after quality checks and processing, full price items are eligible for a refund.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable and customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping to the Jodi Lee Foundation.
- Return shipping costs on faulty or wrongly supplied items will be the responsibility of the Jodi Lee Foundation.